Our online share sign up allows you to customize your shares, order through our online farm store, and choose your delivery weeks and pick up location.

 

share options

pickup locations


It’s easy to become a farm share member!

  1. Sign up to be a share member

  2. Choose your shares

  3. Select your delivery location and time

  4. Choose your payment plan

  5. Enjoy!


IMG_4833.jpeg

what’s special about our

farm shares?

CUSTOMIZED BOXES

Customized boxes based on what YOU want! Not a fan of beets? Want to eat all the carrots? Customized boxes will allow you to select preferences at sign-up and then customize each week based on our harvest. This will help you actually use everything in the box because you’ll love everything you are getting!

ORDER EXTRA ITEMS

Want to order more veggies from the farm? With just a few clicks of a button we’ll put those items in your box which means less trips to the grocery store and more time in your day!

VACATION HOLDS

Vacation planned? Need to change your pick up location? No problem. You can easily reschedule your box or change pick up locations to accommodate your busy life, so no more missing out on those veggies you paid for.

PAYMENT PLANS

Tired of remembering to make payments or can’t pay in full? Choose the payment plan at check out and your card will be charged automatically each time your share is delivered. The payment plan works as follows: pay 25% of your order total on sign up, 25% the first week of delivery, and the remaining 50% split up equally between each week of delivery. For example, if you sign up for a weekly Local 25 share for the Spring into Summer season, the total cost is $200 ($25/week x 8 weeks), for which you would pay $50 on sign up, $62.50 the first week of shares, and $12.50 each week for the 7 remaining deliveries.

 
 
 

 

Contact Daybreak Growers Alliance

for more information about our CSA shares.

 
 
Name *
Name